Bowflex Velocore and NordicTrack s22i are outstanding exercise bikes in the market. But, if you are thinking about getting the better one, then you are in the right place. In this article, I have compared their features and found the better one. Do you want to know which one would be better? Then check the below sections.
|Best features of Bowflex Velocore||Best features of Nordictrack s22i|
|Bowflex VeloCore has a 1-year JRNY membership, and the value of this membership is about $149. With this JRNY membership, you will get Tailored workouts, on-demand classes, streaming shows, and more.||Nordictrack S22i comes with a 30-day iFIT family membership. So, you can stream live and studio classes. In addition, you can add up to 5 users. The value of this membership is about $39.|
|This exercise bike can be ridden in stationary mode, or you can level up with leaning mode, which leans right or left as you sprint toward the bottom line.||This exercise bike has a 22 inches interactive Touchscreen Display, plus it ensures easy tracking, and this display is 360-degree rotatable.|
|This bike is built with 100 levels of magnetic resistance. So, during exercise, you can adjust the resistance level to increase the workout intensity.||This studio bike has automatic training control and 24 digital resistance levels. Therefore, you can simply increase or decrease the resistance during a workout simply.|
|You will get a race-style seat with an adjustable facility. In addition, it has 4-way adjustable handlebars and a dual link pedal with toe cages.||You can vertically and Horizontally adjust the seat, and it has an Ergonomic Padded Saddle for comfortable use.|
|This bike also has two 3Lb. Dumbbells and you will have easy access to cradles and dual water bottle holders. The weight capacity of this bike is 325lbs.||With this bike, you will get two 3 lb. dumbbells, and the weight capacity of this bike is about 350Lb. In addition, it has two water bottle holders.|
|It has a 22-inches adjustable Console with HD Touchscreen ( You will need a Wi-Fi connection).||It has Bluetooth headphone connectivity. So, while exercising, you can enjoy music or listen to motivational records.|
|With this bike, you will get a Bluetooth heart rate armband. With this device, you can determine and know the heart rate.||This exercise bike comes with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts, and a 1-year labor warranty.|
|After purchasing this bike, the company will give you a 2-year warranty for frames and parts and a 1-year warranty for Electronics and labor.||Best for:
I hope you have gone through the chart and clearly know about the best features of Bowflex Velocore and Nordictrack s22i exercise bikes. But, if you are looking for the right one, I would suggest you should go with the Bowflex Velocore bike.
Why did I suggest the Bowflex Velocore Exercise bike?
- The Bowflex Velocore exercise bike comes with a JRNY membership ($149 value) for one year. So, you can experience a personalized fitness experience that will analyze your fitness level, a guide to adaptive stationary workout learning, and provide you with tailored workouts, on-demand classes, and streaming shows. Another side, the NordicTrack s22i comes with only 30-day iFIT family membership ($39 value), and it doesn’t provide facilities like the Bowflex Velocore bike’s JRNY membership.
- This bike is ideal for beginner to advanced level workouts as it has 100-levels of magnetic resistance. On the other hand, the Nordictrack s22i has only 24-level digital resistance.
- You can adjust the handlebars of this exercise bike just like you want as it has 4-way adjustable handlebars. But, Nordictrack s22i has only a 2-way adjustment facility.
- With this indoor cycling exercise bike, you will get a Bluetooth heart rate armband. With this device, you can determine and know the heart rate. But, you won’t get any armband with the NordicTrack s22i.
- The weight of this exercise machine is 158 pounds, whereas Nordictrack s22i’s weighs 202.83 pounds. So, the Bowflex Velocore bike is lightweight, and you can easily move it.
Now, you can see that Bowflex Velocore has better facility, higher levels of resistance, easier adjustment, and a heart rate armband. And these features aren’t available in the NordicTrack s22i. That’s why I think getting a Blowflez Velocore bike would be better than NordicTrack S22i.
Bowflex Velocore vs Nordictrack s22 Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Bowflex Velocore||Nordictrack s22i|
|Editor’s ratings||4.8 Out of 5||4.7 Out of 5|
|Resistance level||100 levels||24 levels|
|Membership facility||JRNY membership ( $149 value) for one year||FIT family membership ( $39 value) for 30 days.|
|Heart rate||Bluetooth heart rate armband||Yes|
|LCD||22 inches ( Adjustable and Touchscreen)||22 inches ( Adjustable and Touchscreen)|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs||350 lbs|
|Weight||158 Pounds||202.83 pounds|
|Dimension||60 x 48 x 53 inches||55 x 21.9 x 56.9 inches|
|Warranty policy||2-year for frames and Parts, a 1-year for Electronics and labor||10-year frame, 2-year parts, and a 1-year labor|
Similar Features of Bowflex Velocore vs Nordictrack S22i
Extra Instruments: Bowflex Velocore and Nordictrack s22 have two 3Lb dumbbells, and you will have easy access to cradles. So, you can develop the other parts of the body by using these dumbbells. Moreover, they have dual water bottle holders; hence, you can take adequate water while working out.
LCD monitor & speaker: Both exercise bikes have a 22-inches LCD monitor. Moreover, you can adjust and operate it with your touch as it has a touchscreen. Furthermore, both bikes have a speaker that helps you listen to music or other audio.
Some features of Nordictrack S22i that you can consider
- NordicTrack S22i has 350 lbs weight capacity, whereas the other one has 325lbs. So, an overweight person can easily use the S22i bike.
- This bike has a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts, and a 1-year labor warranty. On the other hand, Bowflex Velocore has 2-year for frames and parts and a 1-year for Electronics and labor. So, this bike has a better warranty policy than the other one.
- This exercise bike has automatic -10 to 20 percent LIVE Incline Matching technology, which will enhance the intensity of the workout. But Bowflex doesn’t have this automatic feature.
The features mentioned above of Nordictrack S22i are very impressive. So, if you want, you can consider these features and choose this bike instead of the Bowflex Velocore exercise bike.
Bowflex Velocore and Nordictrack s22i are excellent exercise bikes. But if you want better facility, higher resistance levels, easier adjustment, and a heart rate armband, you should go with the Bowflex Velocore exercise bike.
Frequently asked questions Bowflex Velocore vs NordicTrack s22i
Does the display of Bowflex Velocore show you the resistance level?
Yes. The display of this bike shows the resistance level as you turn the knob.
How quiet is this Bowflex Velocore bike?
This bike is literally silent as it has magnetic resistance. You may find the sound from the concrete flow, not from the bike.
What is the maximum holding capacity of these bikes?
Both bikes are formed with quality materials. So, Bowflex Velocore can hold approx. 325lbs, and NordicTrack s22i can hold 350 lbs.
Does Nordictrack S22i need too much time to assemble?
No, if you read the instructions properly and assemble them step by step, you won’t need much time.
Read the related article here –
I'm Fahad Hasan an author of Guidestofit.com & I have been working in the fitness industry for the last 6 years, I'm dedicated to helping people to fix & choose fitness equipment. My greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help my readers to get the best equipment for their needs under their budget.
Click the below links to find me on social media.